Security System Engineer
We are looking to take on someone with experience in intruder alarms or a multi skilled engineer who has previously worked in the industry.
The successful candidate will:
- Need to work on your own, have initiative and manage your own time efficiency.
- Be required to fit and service electronic systems that detect intruders or control access to buildings and sites.
- Day to day duties will include - Discussing security plans with customers.
- Installing fire and intruder alarms, electronic surveillance equipment, door access control and testing systems.
- Explaining to customers how to operate equipment.
- Checking and servicing existing systems.
- Responding to call-outs to repair faulty systems. You will usually work from 8.30am till 5pm Monday to Friday with possibilities of overtime.
- You may be required to work 24 Hour call-out. You will be working both indoor and out and the job can be physically demanding.
We offer a competitive salary package based upon experience.
If you are interested in the position, please
to arrange an interview.